In this privacy notice (“Notice”), snack7days.com (“snack7days”, “we”, “our”, “us”) describes our collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information that we collect about you through our websites, mobile applications, or cloud-based services and communication platforms with a link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, “Sites”) and the products and services available through our Sites, and interactions with you (our “Services”). This Notice does not apply to snack7days Sites and Services that do not display or link to this Notice. Please note that we may provide you with additional disclosures or notices based on your interaction with us (e.g., if you apply for employment with us) or based on your residency. References to “personal information” in this Privacy Notice means information that identifies or can reasonably identify users of the Site (“you”) personally. If you are a California resident, please see Additional Information For California Consumers below for additional disclosures.
Personal Information We Collect about You
We collect the following information directly from you, about you from other sources, and automatically as you use our Services and Sites.
Name, Contact Information and Identifiers: We collect identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Customer Management and Support Records: We collect information when you contact us with an inquiry regarding our products and Services, such as your name, email address, postal address, or phone number, and your comments or inquiry. If you call our customer service hotline, we may keep an audio or electronic recording or transcript of your call with our customer support specialist for quality assurance purposes. If you have an account with us, however, we do not typically associate this recording or transcript with your account. We collect credit card information for billing and transactional purposes in connection with providing you our products and Services, this information may be considered sensitive personal information in California, for more information, please see Additional Information For California Consumers.
Purchase History and Tendencies: We collect commercial information including records, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Newsletters and E-Mail Sign-up: In some of our Sites, you may sign-up for our newsletter using your email address. You may unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter at any time by opting out in the email or manage your preferences as described in the Marketing, Advertising, and Communications section below.
Content: When you submit comments, ratings, and other content (collectively “content”), we maintain a copy of this content. We may collect certain metadata associated with the content (e.g., location, date/time stamp, device type). For certain types of posting, including reviews, we may require you to provide an email address before you may post the review.
Surveys and Web Forms: We collect information from you when you fill out web forms on our Sites or participate in one of our surveys.
Other Information We Collect About You: We may also collect personal information about you through our social media pages (for example, if you post a comment about one of our products) but we do not typically combine this information we learn about you with other information we hold about you.
Information we Collect from Other Entities: We also collect information from other sources such as our data analytics service providers and advertising providers. We may combine the information we receive from and about you on- and offline, including personal and non-personal information collected through our Sites, to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Sites and Services.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
Provide and Improve our Services, Customer Services and Support Purposes:
Marketing, Advertising, and Communications:
· To associate your activities, customize content or tailor advertising across different devices and browsers that you use to access the Services (for instance, computers, tablets, mobile devices, applications, and websites).
· To send you alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other media or networks. You may opt-out of such communications at any time by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or SMS you receive. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you transactional emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Analytics and Research:
· For research and analytic purposes, such as to understand usage and activity trends and other statistical purposes, such as what products are most popular.
· To create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
· We also may use data in aggregated form to determine relevant advertising and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns.
· We also may disclose data in the aggregate with other entities to assist us with these purposes or for their own use.
Protecting Company Rights, Security, and Interests:
· To protect the security or integrity of our Sites and our business and the safety, rights, property, or our security, the Services, any other entity, or the general public.
· To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
· To prevent or stop activity that we consider to be, or poses a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
· To use as evidence in litigation.
· To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding.
· To respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process.
· As part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We disclose your personal information in the following ways:Other Users
On certain Sites, you may post content, such as product reviews or ratings. Any such content is viewable by other visitors to our Sites. For example, reviews that you disclose on our Sites, in blogs, on message boards, or on other public areas on our Sites, become viewable to the community. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these publicly viewable areas.
Affiliates & Service Providers
We may disclose personal information among our brands, affiliates, and subsidiaries. In the course of doing business, we also employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions as our Service Providers on our behalf. For example, we hire agencies to help us administer consumer promotions, to analyze data, to fulfill orders you place, and to provide customer service.Marketing Partners
We may conduct joint promotions with other companies. We may disclose with our promotional partners (and their service providers) certain personal information to conduct the promotion. We will not disclose this information to our promotional partners for any other purpose unless you consent to such disclosure. If you don’t want us to disclose your personal information to our marketing partners, you may opt-out by emailing us here. However, if you opt-out of such marketing, this won’t affect information we have already disclosed about you, and we may still send you our own marketing and promotional emails about information and ads we think you may be interested in (unless you have opted-out of receiving marketing emails from us).Legal Compliance and Protecting Rights and Interest
In addition, we may disclose information where we think it's necessary to investigate or prevent an actual or suspected crime or injury to ourselves or others, if required by law, or in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal. We may also disclose your information to protect the safety, rights, property, or our security, the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity which in our sole discretion, we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation; and to enforce this Notice.
During the normal course of our business, we may sell or purchase assets or equity. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity, including during negotiations related to such transactions. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to other parties.
Aggregate and De-Identified Information
We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
As described above, the advertisers and ad networks we work with may use technology such as cookies and web beacons/pixel tags, or flash cookies when they advertise on our or external websites to provide you relevant advertisements based on your online behavior, search activities on our site and on other Sites, and demographic information relevant to your general location, so that the advertising you see on our Sites closely reflects your interests and needs. For more information on how to manage your cookie preferences see the How You Can Control Cookies section below.Custom Audiences and Matching
We may disclose certain information (such as your email address) to other parties – such as Facebook (more info on Facebook Custom Audience here) so that we can better target ads and content to our users, and others with similar interests on these external platforms or networks (“Custom Audiences”). We may also work with ad networks and marketing platforms that enable us and other participants to target ads to Custom Audiences submitted by us and others. If you would like to opt-out of being included in our Custom Audiences going forward, email us here and we will opt you out of our future Custom Audiences.Interest-based Ads
How You Can Control Cookies
You may control how Facebook and other parties display certain ads to you, as explained further in their respective privacy policies and ad preferences pages. You can also obtain more information about targeted advertising, and how to opt-out of receiving targeted ads from many ad networks (including Facebook and Google), through the following: www.aboutads.info/choices (Digital Advertising Alliance) and optout.networkadvertising.org (Network Advertising Initiative).
Opting out of participating ad networks does not opt you out of being served advertising altogether. You may continue to receive generic or contextual ads on our Services. You may also continue to receive targeted ads on other websites, from companies that do not participate in the above programs. Please note, that opt-out mechanisms are cookie based; so, if you delete cookies, block cookies or use another device, your opt-out will no longer be effective.Do-Not-Track Signals
Our Site does not respond to do-not-track signals, except in the context of Global Privacy Control (“GPC”) via web beacons. For more information about do-not-track signals, please click here. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g. by disabling cookies).Analytics
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal information we collect on our Sites. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100 percent against compromise.
Children’s PrivacyWe do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will endeavor to delete such personal information from our systems.
Changes To This Notice
We may from time to time change or update portions of this Notice in accordance with applicable laws. Please check back periodically so you are aware of any changes or updates to the Policy. We will indicate the Notice 's last updated date at the top of this Notice. We will post any changes to this Notice on our Site and will take steps to notify You of material changes, such as via email or prominent notice on the Site.
If you have any questions about this Notice, you can contact us at:
Epta America LLC
50 Morton Street Unit A
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Attention: Legal Department
Additional Information For California Consumers
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the Consumer Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), we are required to provide specific disclosures about how we use and disclose personal information (“California Personal Information”) about you (“consumers” in this section). This section covers how we have collected, used, disclosed and otherwise processed your California Personal Information over the past 12 months, as well as additional rights you may have with respect to your California Personal Information. This section does not reflect our processing of California Personal Information where an exception under California law applies.
Depending on your online and offline interactions with us, we may collect and process the following categories of California Personal Information:
- Identifiers: including contact details such as real name, postal address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers;
- Financial Information: including credit card information;
- Customer Records: paper and electronic customer records containing Personal Information, such as name, address, telephone number;
- Purchase History and Tendencies: commercial information including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: including your interactions with our Sites;
- Audio, Electronic, Visual, or Similar Information: audio, electronic, visual, or similar information (but note that we do not sell this information). For example, if you contact our call center, we may retain a copy of that call recording; and
- Inferences:drawn from the information collected.
Certain California Personal Information that we collect about you may be considered Sensitive Personal Information within the meaning of California Privacy Law, including credit card information which we collect for billing and transactional purposes in connection with providing you our products and Services. We only use and disclose Sensitive Personal Information as necessary in connection with the performance of services and the provision of goods, compliance with federal, state, or local laws, and as otherwise permitted by California Privacy Law.
We collect the categories of California Personal Information identified in the sub-section above directly from you, automatically as you use our Sites and Services, and from third parties such as data analytics providers, social media networks, and distributors and intermediaries.
Purposes of Use
We use California Personal Information for the following business and commercial purposes:
· Negotiate, conclude, and perform contracts with vendors;
· Manage our accounts and records;
· Operate our Sites, including through the use of analytics software;
· Communicate with individuals that are, or who represent, customers, vendors, or web users related to transactions;
· Protect our rights and interests;
· Ensure the security of our Sites and other assets;
· Legal and regulatory compliance and internal control evaluations and audits (including where conducted by our internal and external audit service providers);
· Obtain legal advice, including for legal proceedings and litigation and also in connection with the sale, purchase or merger of a business;
· To provide the products, information and services you request;
· For security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
· To provide you with effective customer service;
· To provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Sites;
· To contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Sites;
· To improve the content, functionality and usability of our Sites;
· To improve our products and services; and
· For any other purpose identified in an applicable Privacy Notice or other agreement between us and you.
· Advertising, marketing, and public relations (including direct marketing);
· Market research and competitor analysis;
· To display personalized advertising when you visit our Sites or a third party website;
· To contact you with special offers, such as financial incentives (where based on consent), new products, contest and sweepstakes, and other information we believe will be of interest to you;
· To invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us;
· To better understand your needs and interests; and
· To improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
Disclosure of California Personal Information
We may disclose the categories of California Personal Information described above, for the business purposes described above, to:
- Third-party service providers and contractors that perform data processing activities on our behalf, subject to appropriate privacy and security obligations;
- Customers, distributors, and intermediaries in connection with the performance of transactions;
- Government and other authorities as required by law;
- Potential purchasers and other parties in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger of a business; and
- Others to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law and as otherwise permitted under California Privacy Law.
- We may disclose Identifiers and Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information for the commercial purposes described above to:
- Third-party service providers; and
- Social media and advertising networks.
Your California Privacy Rights
Subject to certain exceptions detailed in California Privacy Law, as a California resident, you have the right to request: (i) deletion of your California Personal Information; (ii) correction of inaccurate California Personal Information; (iii) the right to know/ access the categories of California Personal Information that we collect about you, including the specific pieces of California Personal Information; (iv) the categories of California Personal Information disclosed for a business purpose; and (v) information about the categories of California Personal Information about you that we have shared (as such term is defined under California Privacy Law) and the categories of third parties to whom the California Personal Information was shared.
In addition, California law grants California residents certain rights and imposes restrictions on particular business practices as set forth below.Do-Not-Sell or Share My Personal Information
In addition to the above-stated rights, California residents have the right to opt-out of the selling or sharing of their California Personal Information, as such terms are defined under California Privacy Law. To exercise this right, please click here.
In addition, we have configured our cookie management tool to honor opt-out preference signals sent by Global Privacy Control ("GPC") within the browser. Please note that due to technical limitations, the GPC signal is only honored within the particular browser. Beyond GPC, we do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that indicate your preference for not having information collected over time and across different Websites or digital apps following your visit to one of our Sites.
We will not discriminate against you by offering you different pricing or products, or by providing you with a different level or quality of products, based solely upon your exercising your rights under applicable law.
Finally, we do not “sell” or “share” California Personal Information about consumers that we know are younger than 16 years old without opt-in consent.
Exercising Your RightsIf you are a California resident and wish to request the exercise of these rights as detailed above or have questions regarding the California Personal Information collected or shared with third parties, please call us at (1) 201-925-3124, or you can submit your request online by using our Individual Rights Request Form. When submitting your request, please include the specific nature of your request, referencing "Your California Privacy Rights," as well as your first and last name, email address, and zip code or mailing address. We may apply any exceptions or other conditions available under law when responding to access, correction, deletion, or other requests. We will generally fulfill requests for access, correction, and deletion within 45 days of receiving a valid verified request. We may extend the respond time by another 45 days by notifying the individual of the time extension.
To the extent that you elect to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, the authorized agent must provide appropriate documentation including written signed permission from you, proof of your identity, and verification of the agent’s identity; a valid, designated power of attorney as defined under the California Probate Code, and certificate of registration as an agent before the California Secretary of State. If you are an agent submitting the request on behalf of a California consumer, please use our Individual Rights Request Form.
We may offer rewards programs that allow participants to earn or otherwise receive discounts in return for registering and/or making purchases or leaving a review. Participation in these programs is voluntary and requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time by following the instructions provided in such terms. Information collected via these programs may include email address and other contact information, demographic information, and opinions.
Because our programs involve the collection of personal information, they might be interpreted as a “financial incentive” under California law. The value of your personal information to us is related to the value of the perks (e.g., discounts) provided in the program less the expense related to offering those benefits to program participants.
We keep your California Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted according to the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include (i) for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you; (ii) for the duration of a contract with you; (iii) as required by a legal obligation to which we are subject to; or (iv) as advisable considering our legal position (such as in regard of applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations). We may remove California Personal Information for inactive accounts from our database, subject to any applicable legal or regulatory obligations. Furthermore, we may delete California Personal Information from our database at any time and without providing any reason.